Sunday, March 5, 2017

3 Boys. Boogers. Target


Peyton won a $5 gift card to target playing Bingo at the Family Fun Night.  So he wanted to spend it.  Except I didn't think I could handle taking Peyton and Elliana to target at the same time.  They're having....trouble getting along (to put it mildly).  So I asked the neighbors if Elliana could play with their daughters if I agreed to take the boys to Target with us.  Elliana only agreed to this plan if I promised to bring her back ice cream.  Deal.

They talked about picking their nose and eating boogers the whole way there.  Boys are so.so.gross.

Then we spent the evening hanging out by the fire and grilling while I drank sangria from a juice pouch to recover from the Target trip.  And ate ice cream.  Good times on Cavell Ct.

No comments: