Saturday, February 18, 2012

Good Times

My friends Laura and Michelle stopped by today for a visit. Laura had stopped at World Market and picked up some Abita Beer, Zapps potato chips, pralines, and king cake mix. Ahhh...a little taste of home. With all the Mardi Gras talk on Facebook, I really needed that. She also brought Peyton a silly straw which he used at dinner tonight, of course. While wearing his Mark Vader costume. Yes, he calls him Mark Vader.



Miss Elliana is up to business as usual. Eating a lot, some for nutritional value, but I'm starting to suspect some is purely for comfort. And she definitely knows who the food source around here is. I keep assuring myself that she won't be nursing by the time she goes to college, and she'll be fully potty trained. I won't always be changing poopy diapers. In the meantime, I do enjoy how relaxed and happy she is after getting a belly full.

No comments: