Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Peyton's 1st B-day Monkey Party!





We had a little birthday party for Peyton weekend before last.The theme was monkeys. Shocking, I know.






Some of Peyton's little buddies came over to help us celebrate in addition to other friends and family. Mrs. Lauren did a great job facilitating the art project. The kids got to paint pictures on a big banner and she kept everything under control. I can only imagine the chaos that would have ensued if I had tried to manage that! She's a child whisperer. You know, like Ceasar Milan for kids.







I made some monkey cupcakes for everyone to enjoy.




And my friend Laura made Peyton's smash cake. She did such a good job!



This was Peyton before he ate his cake.....










And this was Peyton after he ate his cake.


I think he thoroughly enjoyed his day!

1 comment:

Debb-Kevv said...

What a great time ...a first birthday party is always so special. I am sure there was a lot of "monkeying around". I love the cupcakes and you are so lucky to have Lauren to help out and take care of Peyton for you.

Love,
Aunt Debbie