Saturday, April 4, 2009

More 1 year adventures

I thought there were a few other videos that I should share from Peyton's big day.

In this first video, Ms. Lauren is singing a song and Peyton is helping her. I think we might have the next American Idol on our hands.




For his birthday, Aunt Cindy sent Peyton some authentic cowboy boots from New Iberia! They have a little heel on them, so they are a little different from what Peyton is used to. But here was his first attempt at walking in them.

6 comments:

Aunt Donna said...

He has my vote when he's on American Idol! I love the pictures and videos - he's just too, too cute!!!

Debb-Kevv said...

I love the videos. You can take the boy out of Louisiana but you can't take Louisiana out of the boy!!! He will get real good at walking in those boots. Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Aunt Debbie

Erin said...

Is he really wearing the cool shirt that we got him?! Yay!! And, the boots are adorable...I can't say that I walk much better in heels myself.

Unknown said...

I just love the videos. And now's he's making sounds and singing and walking...Wow! It's so much fun! Those boots are really made for walking.

Love,
Aunt DeDe

Lori said...

He's definitely got that "tough cowboy swagger" already.
Lori Miller

MOM said...

He'll never be too old to give hugs and a great hug will always be wonderful, no matter how old he gets.

Love,
MOM