Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Random Peyton Videos

I was looking back over some of the videos that we took of Peyton in the last month or so, and these two made me smile.

In the first, there were some periods of calm and silence, interspersed with periods of craziness.



In the next video, Peyton is showing off some of his cool dance moves. Patrick says that he doesn't think he gets his dance moves from me, but I think that with practice, Peyton could definitely be as good as me some day ;)

4 comments:

Heather said...

He must have been as frustrated with that LSU game as we all were!

Unknown said...

Such talent! Singing and dancing. He's just too cute.

Aunt Donna said...

Oh no!!! His Uncle Sid always sings when he dances, too!

Erin said...

I'm sure eventually he'll learn to do Jessica's famous little booty-shake dance.