Friday, August 22, 2008

Pictures


Recently, my mom, grandmother and sister visited for the weekend. Since we had 4 generations here, we decided to take some pictures. Patrick was able to set up his camera and lights in some of his studio space at work and we did different combinations of people for a variety of pictures. I think they came out really nice. It was hard to get Peyton to cooperate. I only wish I had a video camera to film the clowns that were trying to get him to smile from behind the camera.

Unfortunately, I wasn't smart enough to bring enough home with me last weekend for everyone, but I knew that we could always print more. I have posted the pictures here. If you would like copies of one, some, or all, please email me to let me know what pictures you want (they are numbered), what size, etc by Tuesday, August 26th. Obviously 4x6, 5x7, and 8x10 pictures are all cropped differently, and the photographer (Patrick) would like to be able to crop each picture to the specific size that you would like. I will take care of printing the pictures and will pass them onto my mom, dad, or Mrs Jayne and they will get them to you as soon as possible. I can always print more after the 26th, but I can't promise that it will be done in a timely fashion :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Those pictures are so nice. It must be great to have a photographer in the family! And I don't have to tell you how big Peyton is getting!

Aunt Donna said...

Love these photos! I'm glad I can send them to photoshop to crop and print myself since I can't make up my mind what I want. I'll also print some for Granny. Keep up the good work, Patrick! It's amazing how fast babies grow and change so a photo record is so nice to look back at as Peyton gets older.
Looking forward to seeing all of you soon,
Aunt Donna