Wednesday, April 20, 2016

They all axed for you

We went on down to the zoo this past weekend. Patrick and Peyton got to go Saturday night with their Cub Scout pack and spent the evening learning about reptiles. They even got to go on a night time hike through the dark zoo.

Elliana and I enjoyed a girls night where fingernails were painted, we ate Mac and cheese, and we visited her pal Luca. There may have been a kiss between her and Luca to end the evening, which my friend Laura and I agreed was not the best idea, but we couldn't stop laughing).

Anyway, back to the point - Elliana and I drive down to the zoo Sunday morning (in our matching girl shirts) and spent the day checking out the animals. I just wanted to share a few pictures.



























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: