Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Another comparison

Am I as big with Baby Girl as I was with Peyton? I don't know why I'm obsessing over this so much. Maybe its because I'm starting to have flashbacks of labor with a 9lb 13oz baby. Flashbacks that include an epidural, at least. But maybe I'm freaking out because the pediatrician told me that the first baby is usually the smallest. Or it could be because the goal is to have this one without the epidural (too many back problems and potential complications with the epidural). On the bright side, I hear the second labor is usually easier and quicker. I'm definitely carrying this baby differently, and I'm not as wide as I was with Peyton, so who knows! I don't think this baby will be as big, but I really don't have anything to base that on, other than my own intuition. But here's a comparison anyway. I happen to be wearing the same maternity dress. On the left, I had about 4 weeks left with Peyton. On the right, I have about 3 weeks left with Baby Girl.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look amazing! And baby girl is going to be smaller...you can tell from looking at you. Quit stressing and obsessing...pin some stuff on pinterest. That relaxes me! (Thanks for getting me on by the way!)
I just can feel that this little baby girl is going to come out sweet and nice and easy and always love you to the moon and back (except for those awful teen years!)
Love,
Aunt DeDe