Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Our New House Exterior



So, I promise a post is coming on the details of our new house. But, quickly, I'm taking a survey to get people's opinions of the exterior color of the house. We've narrowed it down to 2 choices - as you can see, one is a brownish/green color, the other is a blue color. The pictures above are the design of our house, and I have colored in the different colors (I know its not the best coloring job, but you get the idea.) We can't do anything like white trim with the blue house or change the color of the shutters, etc. Once we choose the main exterior color, the trim and shutters are predetermined. There were lots of colors, and we've narrowed it down to these. Please choose your favorite in the survey on the right. Feel free to leave comments to explain your choice.

(There are a couple of other houses in the neighborhood that are the brown color, but there isn't a house in the neighborhood that is the blue color yet.)

***Disclaimer****We are in no way obligated to choose the most popular choice for the exterior of our house :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I picked the green one first but it looks a little dark in the picture. Blue looked brighter. You will like either one. They are both pretty.

PaPa

Tobi Ballentine said...

I like the greenish one. Matt likes both but says that if you could have different color shutters (white) he would choose the blue.

Tobi and Matt

Tobi Ballentine said...

I like the green one. Matt likes both....that doesn't really help does it? :)

Aunt Donna said...

I like both colors - probably the brownish green more - but picked blue since there are no other blue homes around you.

MOM said...

I like them both but I agree with Donna - no other blue ones in the neighborhood is a blue vote for me!!

MOM said...

I like both but I agree with Donna - no other blue houses in the neighborhood, I vote blue